RSE stands for ‘relationships and sex education’ and as part of Relationships and Health Education, is a new approach to teaching children about relationships and health.
All primary school children are required to learn about relationships and health. Relationships and Health Education comprises two distict areas:
- Physical Health and wellbeing
The new Relationships and Health Education 2020 curriculum is designed to:
- Help all children grow up healthy, happy and safe.
- Give all children the knowledge to make informed decisions about their wellbeing, health and relationships.
- Support all children to manage the challenges and opportunities of modern Britain.
- Prepare all children for a successful adult life.
Please click on the link below to see how we teach Relationships and Health Education at Harrow Lodge Primary.