Our vision has been born out of a knowledge and understanding of the children and families that live in our community, their needs and desires, their aspirations and goals and the need to develop a generation of students who will become valuable members of society, able to contribute to their community in a positive and respectful manner.
At Harrow Lodge Primary School, we aim:
- To provide a welcoming environment where children, parents, carers and staff are happy, healthy and safe and are valued for their individuality, culture and beliefs.
- To build a community comprising of children, parents, staff and governors where everyone’s role is of equal importance and the success of the community rests on each person fulfilling their roles to the very best of their ability.
- To develop a community of kind and caring individuals who are dedicated to listening to the needs of others and working together as a team.
- To provide the highest possible standard of education so that all pupils, regardless of background, are challenged and achieve their full potential.
- To instil a lifelong love of reading and learning in our pupils through our enthusiastic and engaging teaching.
- To prepare our pupils as kind, knowledgeable, well-rounded individuals who are ready to meet the next stage of their education with positivity and confidence.