LSA – SEND Learning Assistant, Fixed Term,
Grade 2, Pt3, Actual Salary £17,192
8:30am – 3:30 Term Time
We wish to appoint an excellent and enthusiastic SEND Learning Assistant to join our friendly and supportive team. We are looking for a LA who is flexible, enthusiastic, shows initiative and is passionate about children’s learning; one who will join our established team and contribute to our school’s community and vision.
We require the successful applicant to:
· Be experienced or interested in working with pupils with complex needs
· Be comfortable with working as a ‘Floating LA’ – could be placed in different classes depending on the need of the school
· Be experienced in working with Work Stations and PECS and supporting pre-verbal children
· Be experienced in working in EYFS and lower KS1
· Be comfortable with intimate personal care, i.e. nappy changing
· Have a proven track record of successfully supporting children with special educational needs
· Knowledge of using hoists and manual handling training would be beneficial
In addition to the above we would like the applicant to be sensitive to children’s varying needs but be able to work under the guidance of the teaching team, Inclusion Manager and Leadership Team.
The post is on a fixed term starting immediately to 21st July 2023.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. It is also committed to ensuring that all staff employed at the school have obtained satisfactory Disclosure Barring Service clearance.
Only applications with a completed application form will be considered
Please email completed application form to Maria Haynes, Office Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
Grade 1/2, Point 2, Actual Salary £8,893pa
47.1 weeks, 15 hrs per week, Mon – Fri
We are looking to appoint a committed and dedicated School Cleaner. We expect the candidate to have high cleaning standards under the direction of our Office Manager. The position requires the candidate to be proactive, well organised, enthusiastic, confident, reliable and understand how to care for the site of a primary school setting.
Harrow Lodge Primary is a kind, warm and friendly school, with happy well behaved children. The successful candidate will join a strong and dedicated cleaning team of 4 who are committed to high standards and to creating a safe and inviting environment for all children.
We are a Safer Recruitment School
All staff employed at Harrow Lodge Primary undergo a Disclosure Barring Service clearance.
Please email CV & completed application form to Maria Haynes, Office Manager at email@example.com