Click here to read the full ofsted report from June 2022
Our school vision
At Harrow Lodge Primary School, we aim:
- To provide a welcoming environment where children, parents, carers and staff are happy, healthy and safe and are valued for their individuality, culture and beliefs.
- To build a community comprising of children, parents, staff and governors where everyone’s role is of equal importance and the success of the community rests on each person fulfilling their roles to the very best of their ability.
- To develop a community of kind and caring individuals who are dedicated to listening to the needs of others and working together as a team.
- To provide the highest possible standard of education so that all pupils, regardless of background, are challenged and achieve their full potential.
- To instil a lifelong love of reading and learning in our pupils through our enthusiastic and engaging teaching.
- To prepare our pupils as kind, knowledgeable, well-rounded individuals who are ready to meet the next stage of their education with positivity and confidence.
Click here to find out about our fantastic World of Work week that we had in the autumn term.
Please click on the link below to complete the Parent View Survey, giving us your opinions on how we are doing.
Your feedback is greatly appreciated. Thank you!
Please follow the link below for details of Parklanes Wykeham Childcare who offer a breakfast club and after school club.
KS2 SATS 2019 Havering League Table, to view please click here