We were very proud of our children as they paid their respect in remembrance of those who gave their lives in both world wars and other conflicts. They laid wreaths and painted pebbles to form a memorial which can be viewed in our playground.
At Harrow Lodge Primary School, we aim:
- To provide a welcoming environment where children, parents, carers and staff are happy, healthy and safe and are valued for their individuality, culture and beliefs.
- To build a community comprising of children, parents, staff and governors where everyone’s role is of equal importance and the success of the community rests on each person fulfilling their roles to the very best of their ability.
- To develop a community of kind and caring individuals who are dedicated to listening to the needs of others and working together as a team.
- To provide the highest possible standard of education so that all pupils, regardless of background, are challenged and achieve their full potential.
- To instil a lifelong love of reading and learning in our pupils through our enthusiastic and engaging teaching.
- To prepare our pupils as kind, knowledgeable, well-rounded individuals who are ready to meet the next stage of their education with positivity and confidence.
Please click here to see our current achievements.
KS2 SATS 2019 Havering League Table, to view please click here