At Harrow Lodge Primary School, we aim:
- To provide a welcoming environment where children, parents, carers and staff are happy, healthy and safe and are valued for their individuality, culture and beliefs.
- To build a community comprising of children, parents, staff and governors where everyone’s role is of equal importance and the success of the community rests on each person fulfilling their roles to the very best of their ability.
- To develop a community of kind and caring individuals who are dedicated to listening to the needs of others and working together as a team.
- To provide the highest possible standard of education so that all pupils, regardless of background, are challenged and achieve their full potential.
- To instil a lifelong love of reading and learning in our pupils through our enthusiastic and engaging teaching.
- To prepare our pupils as kind, knowledgeable, well-rounded individuals who are ready to meet the next stage of their education with positivity and confidence.
Well done to all our children who entered our Easter Bonnet competition. We had some fantastic imaginative entries. Please see below for the winners form each class.Easter Bonnet winners
It’s competition time! Guess who the Masked Reader is! Many of our brilliant staff have been reading parts of their favourite stories – in disguise – to celebrate World Book Day! You have to guess all of them to be entered into an amazing prize draw and win a prize. Good luck everyone!
Well done to everyone who took part in our lock down Life Mimics Art competition.
The video below shows all the amazing entries, who knew we had such imaginative staff and children!
Click on the links below to read this week’s newsletter and our Star of the Week newsletter which showcases some of the amazing work completed this week:
Click on the link below to read our parent information guide to remote learning:
Please click here to see our current achievements.
KS2 SATS 2019 Havering League Table, to view please click here