Click on the link below to read this week’s newsletter:
Click on the link below to read our parent information guide to remote learning:
|4th January 2021
The Government has announced that primary schools will be closed until the foreseeable future as a result of increasingly high numbers of coronavirus cases.
We will be providing children with remote learning through Seesaw and Zoom lessons on a daily basis starting on Tuesday 5th January. Please contact us if you have any problems with accessing this work.
Key worker and vulnerable children will be able to attend school as normal from 5th January 2021. If this applies to your child and you wish for them to attend school, please telephone the school office or email email@example.com
I would like to take this opportunity to wish you a happy New Year – and hope that 2021 proves a much brighter year for all.
We were very proud of our children this week as they took part in the Reindeer Run to raise funds for King George and Queen’s Hospitals’ charity. Our children were invited to take part in a sponsored run wearing reindeer antlers which they made themselves. All funds raised will go towards ensuring every patient at Queen’s Hospital in Rom Valley Way, Romford and King George Hospital in Barley Lane, Goodmayes, will get a present over the festive period. The children at Harrow Lodge Primary School raised a massive £1,017.30!!
Well done everyone, we are very proud of you!
At Harrow Lodge Primary School, we aim:
- To provide a welcoming environment where children, parents, carers and staff are happy, healthy and safe and are valued for their individuality, culture and beliefs.
- To build a community comprising of children, parents, staff and governors where everyone’s role is of equal importance and the success of the community rests on each person fulfilling their roles to the very best of their ability.
- To develop a community of kind and caring individuals who are dedicated to listening to the needs of others and working together as a team.
- To provide the highest possible standard of education so that all pupils, regardless of background, are challenged and achieve their full potential.
- To instil a lifelong love of reading and learning in our pupils through our enthusiastic and engaging teaching.
- To prepare our pupils as kind, knowledgeable, well-rounded individuals who are ready to meet the next stage of their education with positivity and confidence.
Please click here to see our current achievements.
KS2 SATS 2019 Havering League Table, to view please click here