These priorities have been identified through our self-evaluation on what still needs to be addressed in order that our overall effectiveness grade can be moved to good.
- Raise achievement in writing across the school for all groups of children.
- Across the school, the achievement gap between all pupils and disadvantaged pupils narrows significantly.
- Raise achievement in maths across KS 2 for all groups of pupils.
- Raise achievement in all subjects for all groups of children in Year
- Ensure absence and punctuality improves, with a particular focus on disadvantage children.
- Improve the safety of the school site in order to safeguard all children and staff.